Thursday, December 11, 2008

"My Invisible Foe"

I am tired of throwing pity parties.
I am tired of running away.
I am tired of rebelling.
I am tired of fighting an invisible foe.
I am desperate for healing.
I am yearning for rejuvenation.
I want my scars gone.
I want no trace of my past to remain.
I want to he healthy...whole...happy.
I want no habits, hang-ups or fears.
I am tired of feeling like a failure.
I am ready to taste success.
Please come and heal my heart.
For once and for all, every part.
Please be my strength when I am weak.
And give me the strength to trust.
I put too much weight on the things that hurt.
I focus too much on the long road ahead.
I quickly forget all the mountains I've climbed.
I am born to fight. Conquer. Win.
No more pity parties.
It's time to move on.
The battle is on.
My invisible foe must die.

No comments: