Monday, January 09, 2023

Giant Dove (vision during prayer)

I was praising in prayer and was almost speechless. All I could utter was, "We love You, Father!" I felt the spirits of my brothers and sisters worshipping with me. I saw a cross appear in a forest clearing. It faded into place, where it wasnt before... bright and bold and beautiful in the darkness. It was multi-colored and its lights danced everywhere; throughout the trees and sky, and swept all throughout the clearing. Everyone there was in awe and speechless. It swayed with the trees and breeze, then spread into multiple little, light crosses. The crosses danced and swirled a bit, then formed a circle in the sky. The circle was parallel to the ground, and each cross was pointed outward, pointing in all directions. It was a battle stance. The crosses then gathered higher in the sky and became a giant dove, which covered the whole left-hand side of the sky above the trees. Everything went completely still as the dove hovered... bright white against the night. 

No comments: