Friday, September 21, 2007

Unhealed

“Unhealed”
MG for JB
09/21/2007

I called, but you were too busy
You did not make time for me
Your life is too all-consuming
To stop and feel that I needed you
I sat for hours and thought so deep
As you were unaware, asleep
I realized the time had come
To let go of rejection and run

Into me……
Call me selfish
But I see…
I am not loveless
For someone cares
Somewhere out there
Tomorrow you’ll awake alone
Cuz’ I’m gone.

I cared so much for years, I know
It’s not that I don’t care, you know
It’s just that I have learned how it feels
To be unwanted, unneeded, unhealed.

But I…….
Am learning self love,
And finally….
A sense of control
This is me…..
Raw and real
Tomorrow you’ll awake and feel….
Alone…. Unhealed.

1 comment:

Samuel Goh Kim Eng said...

The correct sequence of loving:-
1) Love God
2) Love Self
3) Love Others

Samuel Goh Kim Eng
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Tue. 13th Nov. 2007