Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Mission Statement

I will not accept spiritual attack.
I will foster neither anger nor resentment.
I will not allow myself to hold any grudges.
I will leave the past in the past.
I refute attacks on my self-confidence.
I will not be defensive.
I will not build walls, nor retreat in fear.
I will not overreact, nor allow myself to be overly emotional.
I reject Satan's attacks and lies. My God is stronger.
I rebuke worry about finance and survival.
I disclaim the lie that I am unlovable.
I embrace faith and peace.
I will open my arms to God and all of His love.
I will live in a constant state of graciousness and contentment.
I will strive to be continually better.
I will purpose to be strong and immovable, through Him.
I will reject any thoughts of not being good enough.
I will be, can be and am loved.
I will thank God every day for life.
I will praise Him each moment for all of my blessings.
I embrace today, and find value in each moment.
I will search for opportunities to be kind.
I am Jesus, through the eyes of the those I encounter.
I will not lose sight of the beauty in that fact.
I will give with intensity and passion.
I will allow myself to open-heartedly receive.
I will live in a constant state of awareness.
I welcome His Spirit into every dark corner of me.
I am a well full of God, and love is my outlet.
I am excited about the future, because it is beautiful, and blissfully blessed.

1 comment:

onomos said...

Hello Monica!!
Nice to see you're still around. I enjoyed your mission statement very much, and your other stuff too.

You are such a deeply emotional person. It's a shame we didn't live closer so I could drop by once in a while and make a bowl of quac. I still remember with much fondness the time I stopped by to see you. It was four years ago!

I haven't seen a picture of you in quite a while and I hadn't seen you with long hair, but seeing the picture of you on your blog left me staring in astonishment. You were a beautiful young lady, but oh my oh my you've become absolutely drop dead beautiful. I truly just sat and gawked at your picture. WOW!

Anyway, I was thinking of you and thought I'd better tell you hello. (You never write me! Bad girl!) I hope all is well with you and I can imagine Nate is quite a bit bigger than he was when he found my keys so fascinating.

Take care Moni! >:D< :-X @};-