Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Far Away"

07/19/2008


Verse 1:
How come everyone around me seems to be in love
I’m the only one I know who’s all alone
How come every time I’m feeling lost & lonely
All I really want is for you to come home.

Lover’s holding hands and gazing in each other’s eyes
Makes me jealous cuz’ how I want that with you
I do believe in fate, but you’re so far away, & late at night
Alone, awake in bed, the timing makes me blue.



Bridge:
The thing that really gets to me the most
Is how you always seem to be just fine
Do you ever go insane just missing me
Or are these lonely moments only mine?

~Instrumental~

Verse 2:
When you think of destiny does my face come to mind?
When thoughts of forever find me, they find you.
For so long I’ve held my whole heart sacred
You’re the only one I could want to give my whole heart to

But is it to happen when the circumstances hold us back
And how is it to be when I’m not even sure you’re there
Every time I pray questions go unanswered. Silence.
Why don’t you run to me, and set all this love free, if you dare?

~Instrumental~

Is this love to happen when the circumstances hold us here?
Come and run to me, and set these questions free…

No comments: