Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Precious Morning"

06/22/08

This is my peaceful morning.
It’s solely mine to hold.
I relish in this moment.
It’s cherished more than gold.
You are my loving Father,
Who’s given me the world.
The lovely morning sunrise;
My gorgeous baby girl.
Who’s sleeping peaceful right now
Right next to me in bed.
I look out of my window,
Then look down at her head,
And I am filled with such love,
Complete and utter bliss.
Thank you, precious Jesus,
I really needed this.
The sunrise is a love note
Written from your heart
To show me you still love me.
You never did depart.
And I could never feel more
Than on this quiet morn
Just gazing at my daughter
Just like the day she was born.
She’s beautiful and pure,
And as she sleeps I know,
God gives me soft reminders
That I’m never alone.

No comments: