Friday, April 26, 2013

"Unarmed" YouTube clip

It's only part of the song. Due to technical difficulties, the video cuts off midway through (technical difficulties being a 9 year old videographer... LOL), but here it is anyway.

God is good. He makes the wounded whole. ......Link to YouTube clip then lyrics below.

http://youtu.be/GJKhqvQDXk8

“Unarmed”

Just a moment more,
I haven’t had enough
Time to bask in it
And drink this sweet moment up.
I never knew
That real could feel this warm.
Nothing to run from
Or hide behind now. Unarmed.

You came and took
Away my need to be
Anything but
The treasure you made me to be.
Full of such purpose,
I cry for the times I got lost.
Resistance is worthless.
Your love will pursue at all cost.

And I feel whole, wounds and all.
I feel no alarm. Unarmed.

As humans, we’re funny.
Sometimes we fear the light.
And so we take cover.
When dawn starts to break, we fight.
I’m done with excuses.
Yesterday cannot hold me.
I’m resolute... ready,
Whatever tomorrow may bring.

You came to my darkness
Gave peace to my hopeless heart.
You hugged the hurt until
It was still.

I feel whole, wounds and all.
I feel no alarm. Unarmed.

No comments: