Saturday, June 04, 2005

"Love"

I can’t get it out of my head;
This want and aching need.
I know you are all that will fill.
I know You are all that is real.
You are true. You are forever.
Love is You.
But I can’t get this out of my
Stubborn mind.
I can’t stop wondering,
Wishing,
Dreaming,
And asking, “Why?”.
Take the doubt,
And replace the gaping hole
With contentment.
Take the shame,
And replace the void that is
My whole life large
With Humility.
Remind my spirit in the
Gentle way You do,
That Love is all I need.
And I already have it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Behold the things I have for you", saith the Lord. "Plans to prosper you. Plans for hope and a future."

What a wonderful promise from my Heavenly Father. I think I will hold onto that one. Now THAT is love! The way He loves me so unconditionally... so always... so deeply - I feel it in the depths of my being, and I am filled with such peace. I loathe myself for ever wishing for anything more or different than this! He is so faithful to me! I will be faithful to Him, with everything in me. It is my passion to be perpertually falling in love with Jesus.

No comments: