Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What I Remember.........

The way you laughed

The way you smelled

The blueness of your eyes

The way your touch

Could make me melt

And let down my disguise

The way I felt

As if a child

All lost in dreams of love

The way your smile

Was my one goal

It’s what dreams are made of

The way you slept

The way you sang

The way you talked with me

For hours on end

Of nothing but

Our fears and all our dreams

The way you cuddled

Close at night

The way you held my hand

The way you tucked

Your kids in bed

Made you a model man

The way you loved

To take in life

And cherish memories

The way you Feared

Our God above

Made you a saint to me

With all the things

That we’ve been through

The things that stand out most

Are all the reasons

It will always

Hurt that I let go.

No comments: