Tuesday, August 22, 2006

"Enemy Mine"

Enemy mine,

You drive me crazy.

You cause me such deep agony.

Enemy mine,

You fuck it all up,

And make my heart’s dreams history.

You are my foe.

It’s you I loathe.

Much more than these words could express.

I wish you would leave

Me left here to bleed,

But you won’t stop until my death.

I want to run,

But you follow me.

These pictures and memories ache.

Leave me alone

In my agony.

Why is your goal my heart to break?

I’m good at fighting,

A master of walls,

And you can’t outsmart me this time.

I see past your lies.

I see in your eyes

That all of your fears do match mine.

You are going down.

I will take control,

And someday I will soon be free.

Enemy mine,

Your time now has come,

For I’ve seen your face... You are ME.

No comments: